Your November knack box
What's in your box
1. 100g jesmonite AC100 liquid
2. 250g jesmonite AC100 powder
3. 5g white pigment
4. 5g coloured pigment
5. 1 x biodegradable large mixing cup
6. 4 x biodegradable small mixing cups
7. 5 x mixing sticks
8. 1 x reuseable silicone mould
9. 2 x biodegradable single-use nitrile gloves (latex and powder-free)
10. Piece of greaseproof paper
11. Piece of sandpaper
What you'll need at home
1. A bin bag or some newspaper to cover your desk/table (this one could get messy!)
2. A scale
3. A bowl of water
You can watch the workshop recording below - if you bought a one off box check your purchase confirmation email for the password!
More About the Workshop
You'll get the best workshop experience using a laptop or tablet, but you can use a phone if need be (don't forget the charger!)
You'll need to place or prop your device on the workspace you'll be using, with enough space to craft in front of it
We love seeing what you make so please share pictures with us of your knack box and creations - in progress and/or finished and tag us @theknackbox on social media if that's your thing.
We have extra jesmonite kits available (AC100 liquid, AC100 powder, and pigment) for those of you who develop a passion for it - you can buy these below!