March Box - Lino Printing - £26.99
Time & Location
About the Event
March's box contains all the items you need to make your very own lino block stamp and some materials to make your first prints. You'll also get access to a recording of the live stream workshop which aired in March 2021.
Your workshop leader will be Mike, aka The Crafty Gentleman, multi talented crafter, writer, workshop leader and blogger. From lino cut to origami, appliqué to leatherwork, Mike is passionate about craft and that crafting is for everyone.
Popular since the 1980s(!) lino cutting is a classic way to make prints, and once you learn the technique the possibilities are endless.
In this workshop, Mike will show you how to design, carve and print your own lino block stamp (with lots of tips to get the very best results!). During the workshop, you’ll carve your own unique lino stamp, which can be used again and again to print cards, wrapping paper and more.
The following will be in your box:
- 1 x lino block
- 1 x ink pad
- 1 x lino carving tool (handle + cutters)
- Tracing paper
- Blank card to print on
All you'll need to provide is a pencil and paper (to sketch out your design on).
You'll be able to upgrade your March box with extras including double lino block and paper, and different colours of ink stamp. You'll receive a link to add upgrades in your confirmation email after you purchase a box.
If you're buying this box for someone else, you can include their details at the check out. The box will be sent directly to the recipient's address.
- Lino Printing Box - Blue£26.99+£0.67 Service fee£26.99+£0.67 Service fee0£0
- UPGRADE - purple ink pad£4+£0.10 Service fee£4+£0.10 Service fee0£0
- UPGRADE - green ink pad£4+£0.10 Service fee£4+£0.10 Service fee0£0
- UPGRADE - red ink pad£4+£0.10 Service fee£4+£0.10 Service fee0£0
- View Only Pass£3+£0.08 Service fee£3+£0.08 Service fee0£0