Your knack box
Welcome to your knack box!
What's in your box
1. 80g jesmonite AC100 liquid
2. 200g jesmonite AC100 powder
3. 5g white pigment
4. 5g terracotta pigment
5. 1 x biodegradable large mixing cup
6. 2 x biodegradable small mixing cups
7. 3 x mixing sticks
8. 1 x reuseable silicone mould
9. 2 x biodegradable single-use nitrile gloves (latex and powder-free)
10. Piece of sandpaper
What you'll need at home
1. A bin bag or some newspaper to cover your desk/table (this one could get messy)
2. A weighing scale
3. A bowl of water
The live stream workshop aired at 3pm on Friday 26th February 2021. If you missed it, instructions will be available soon so you can still enjoy your knack box!
Get another knack box - free!
We'd love to speak to you about how you found the workshop and will be arranging some short telephone interviews to find out more. If you'd be interested in taking part, please sign up here. To thank you, we'll send you a free box from one of our previous projects.
We love seeing what you make so please share pictures with us of your knack box and creations - in progress and/or finished and tag us @theknackbox on social media if that's your thing.
We have extra jesmonite kits available (AC100 liquid, AC100 powder, and pigment) for those of you want to experiment more - you can buy these below!